Thursday, August 27, 2015

Welcome Suri

 Hi....We have a new blogger to Blogville. I know it's been awhile since we've had a new blogger so this is very exciting.
This is Suri. Isn't  she just the cutest?
I'll let her tell a little bit about herself....take it away Suri.
*************************************************************
Hello efurryone,
My name is Lady Suri but you can just call me Suri. I'm a Mini Schnauzer living in a small and sunny town in Indonesia. I love playing, sleeping, barking, eating, begging for food and following my peeps, especially if they hold something delicious smelling on their hands. I just created my own bloggie and I'm really happy to be in Blogville. I hope to meet lotsa furriends here.

The name of her blog is The Daily Suri. Go ahead on over to her blog and give her a BIG Blogville Welcome and add her to your friends list.
WELCOME to Blogville Suri!!!

10 comments:

  1. Welcome Suri. It is so nice to meet you. I know that you will make 87 friends.

    Wags
    Oreo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've met Suri...she is adorable and what an amazing place to live
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank y'all~ I'm glad I found Blogville ^^
    Suri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hari OM
    Oh yes, I have met and joined up at Suri's place - she is a great little blogger!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are going to head over and say hello!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome Suri! We will be over to say HI!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yeah!! I met Miss Suri!!! She is a sweetie pie and a total cutie patooootie!!!
    You gots to met her!!!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. PAWSOME! Welcome Suri! We'll be popping by asap!
    Wallace and Samuel

    ReplyDelete
  9. We have met her, she is a sweetie and will be a big asset to Blogville!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete