Sunday, December 27, 2015

Welcome Christmas, Katie and Cosmo, Phineas and Mozzie

We want to officially give  a Welcome Wagon..... Welcome to Christmas. Most of you probably read about Christmas on Stanley and Murphys blog.
​My name is Robin Whiskers and I am a 12 year old girl with a passion for animals. I live with two dogs and three cats. I show one of my dogs, a miniature dachshund named Christmas, and I also enjoying going to Petsmart to help out with the adoptable dogs there on the weekends. Our other dog, Katie, is a sweet senior Beagle/Shepherd mix who is the ideal family pet, and our three cats, the troublesome Cosmo, the agile Phineas, and the plump and lazy Mozzie, are also great to have around. Though I have no official mission statement, I hope that everyone who follows my blog will enjoy the fun, yet simple aspects to it. You never know what you'll find on Paw Province!​
WELCOME.....to.... Christmas, Katie and the cats Cosmo, Phineas and Mozzie. We hope that you will like us in Blogville and meet lots of friends. On Christmas's blog, he is interviewing our mayors so pop on over to see the interview and to WELCOME them to Blogville.

11 comments:

  1. Thank you for officially welcoming them to Blogville! We think they will be a wonderful addition to our community!!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I think so too. Im so excited to have them join in our community.

    Oreo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is so exciting! I'm headed over for an introduction. Thanks bunches!
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, Police Commish

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMD CHRISTMAS is a DACHSHUND... just like WE are!! THAT is super grrreat.

    WELCOME to Blogville!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hari OM
    OMD, these folks sound like great fun - headed over!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's really great that you're so young but you already know what you love. All my team at http://essay-writer.club/ wishes you all the best in your doings. We are sure that in future you'll do a lot of helpful thing for homeless dogs! Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hot doggity, thanks to the Blogville Welcome Wagon for posting about me, my mommy, and my doggy and kitty pals!

    Your Dachshund friend,
    Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This post totally makes some sense since some people may take advantage of you. Thank you so much for writing this great blog. Appreciate your work and keep sharing your information.
    prasmanan prasmanan prasmanan prasmanan prasmanan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your article was very informative, that's what i want. Your post point me a lot of information I need. Thank you for sharing this nice one.

    ReplyDelete