Sunday, May 24, 2015

Welcome Miss Oswin

My name is Mara and I am the proud owner/slave of Miss Oswin, my longhaired cat.
I am originally from the Netherlands but for the past 2 1/2 years I have lived in Norway. I am a bus driver which I have done for over 16 years now. In the Netherlands I was a coach driver (tour bus), here in Norway I do public transport. I write about pretty much anything: from sour milk to lying down in sheep shit, from the adventures of Miss Oswin (and the four cats that came before her) to my recent hysterectomy. And yes, I really have blogged about all those things!
Miss Oswin gets one post a week where she can tell about her adventures and when I am on holiday Brom (my orange teddy) takes over writing duties from me completely, describing all our adventures.
 Go on over and get to know Miss Oswin, Mara and Brom better. Welcome!!

9 comments:

  1. Welcome Miss Oswin, Mara & Brom! Ons is gelukkig om jou te ontmoet!
    Wallace & Samuel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    Hi there blogpal - good to see you come on board the Blogville Bus!!! Huggies, Yxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what an excellent introduction! WELCOME WELCOME MARA, MISS OSWIN and BROM. We are so glad you are here and we look forward to more posts and adventures together.
    Thanks, Oreo for the excellent Wagon post.
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, Police Commish

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to you guys!! We are the other folks in the welcome wagon! Have a happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Miss Oswin, Mara and Brom, I am very pleased to meets you
    Looking forward to hearing all about your adventures
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, now those are familiar pics! Thank you for this lovely welcome!
    Miaow and Grrr
    Miss Oswin, Brom and Mara

    ReplyDelete
  7. Upon coming into Superstar Method, Juliet glowed with all the colors of the spectrum and cranked the wisecracking trainer with only one strike. Warr was fast to guarantee us it won't be quite this easy in the ultimate launch.
    cheap runescape gold

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome and it is very nice to meet you both!! I can't wait for us to be pals.


    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete

  9. Lifetime Replacement is an element that you rarely find, while you Buy facebook reviews. Merely a handful of great suppliers provide this. buy facebook page 5 star comments

    ReplyDelete