Friday, April 28, 2017

Welcome Mia

Hi. My name is Mia and I live in Vancouver, BC.
I'm a staffordshire bull terrier/pit mix, or at least that's what they think I am.
My Mom got me from a friend who actually got me from somewhere in Hope, BC. 
The friend realized she wasn't ready for a puppy and she was going to sell me on Craigslist! 
My mom was looking for a second dog but not a puppy because her current dog is 13 but she couldn't bear the idea of me getting into the wrong hands. So.....I came to live with my new family.

Keiko and I co-exist quite well, and I am learning how to live with a senior dog though I still have puppy moments when I try to play with him.

I love to run in the trails and swim at the dog beach (well, retrieve sticks and balls in the water). I'm just a little ball and stick obsessed ha! ha!

I'm looking forward to meeting lots of new friends here and being involved in Blogville. Everyone that I have met so far have been really nice. You can visit me at my blog:  It's a Pibbles Life.
Lets give Mia a BIG Blogville Welcome!!

                      WELCOME MIA!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Mia! Welcome! It'll be fun to get to know you! ~ Belle pup for the rest of the pups and kitties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    Oh yes, the Staffy is big in you if you up for those balls and sticks!!! So glad to meet you and welcome to Blogville!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Mia!!!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey,Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Mia! Do you know Jamie Davis?

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's great to meet you, Mia!!! We are so happy that you found a loving forever home. Love the photo of you. Thanks for the share. Have a great day.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete