Friday, May 5, 2017

Welcome Lucy

I'm Lucy and here's my story.
When my previous owner was no longer able to care for me she posted an ad looking for me a new home.  Momma says when she saw my tiny red curls in the photo posted online she fell in love!  Unfortunately due to mommas work schedule we could not meet right away.  This is the picture momma kept on her desk while waiting till her day off to come meet me.  She says I look like a lil teddy bear.
On March 1, 2017 the day finally came and I got to meet my momma and Doggy Nanny.  We all had an instant connection when we met. I got lots of hugs from them both.  Momma told my previous owner that she wanted to take me home, gathered up all of my belongings and we set out on a long bye bye ride.  I slept most of the way, the scenery was not too interesting to me. Just fields, houses and old farm equipment.
When I woke up there were some big surprises in store for me!  I big yard to call my own, my very own kitty cat named Jackson (hes got a super fluffy tail that's fun to pull on) and a new doggie fur-iend.  Her name is Aunt Gracie and she loves to play my favorite games....chase and bitey face!  
I would love to share my adventures with everyone
If you would like to come for a visit my blog: Life with Lucy. 
 
WELCOME TO BLOGVILLE Lucy. 
We are excited that you are here with us.

7 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    Oh you are born model Lucy and I am sure you will love being with here in Blogville!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thats me on the welcome wagon! Thank you so much for posting my story.

    Puppy Growls,
    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to Blogville, Lucy! We've been seeing you comment for ages but couldn't figure out where your blog was.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome Lucy - we have hopped on over and added you to our reading list now that we know who you are!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome! You are such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. And you are so full of charm too! We know you will love Blogville!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome Lucy. We are very happy to meet you. Can't wait to see more posts for you in the future. Thanks for the share. Have a great day.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete