Monday, May 22, 2017

Welcome Miss Maize

Hi. I am Miss Maizie and here is my story:

My mom had been looking at Beagle puppies for sometime on Petfinder and finally on 4/25/17 she submitted an adoption application on one that she found at a rescue in southern Missouri.  
Long story short - there was an approved adoption application for that puppy just that day.  

While she was waiting for this adoption to be finalized, Miss Flea of Jones Natural Dog Treats fame, had contacted her on Facebook - the question was...did she know any Beagle owners in Oklahoma because she knew of a Beagle who needed a new home but at some point it turned into my mom asking more questions about the the puppy. 
Miss Flea shared pictures of the puppy, then named Lucy.  The puppy was up to date on shots, was spayed, came with food, food bowls, toys, a brush, her crate, flea & tick treatment and a car harness.  
 The next thing she knew, they were making plans to meet in Buffalo, Kansas where Mom and Lady Shasta plus Moms sister and her Lady Bailie.  She brought the puppy, which was of course...ME!!
She renamed me....Miss Maizie and I came home to live with Mom and Lady Shasta.  
 Mom didn't see it at first since I look nothing like Angel Shiloh but the more I interacted, the more of Angel Shiloh comes out.  So Mom does think that  Angel Shiloh had a paw in Me coming to live at the Beaglebratz Manor - most definitely.  
To learn more about me just click on Team Beaglebratz.
I love it here already and cant wait to me more friends!!

15 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    OMD Welcome welcome and thrice times welcome Miss Maizie!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great news. I know Lady Shasta will love the company as will your new Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Miss Maize! You are so very cute. I'm so glad you found your forever home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome, Maizie! You'll like Blogville and your family a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome, Maizie! We know you'll bring heaps of happiness to your new family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We just wonder what took you so long??

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maizie you are adorable and you found a wonderful home
    Hugs madi your bfff and mom

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome Maizie!!
    And it's so great you found a super home!
    Lots of licks, your new friend Morrie :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maizie we are so happy you were able to find a loving home. Now you will be able to play everyday with your new friends. Thanks for the share.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete
  10. ข่าวทั่วไทยthat was amazing article this was the of article of the yearข่าวเด่นวันนี้ I never seen the article like this ข่าวสด I love to see the best article of the year like this I hope to contract with writter for bussiness

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wonder how to made this article correctly กอล์ฟwithout mistake I need to contract with writer

    ReplyDelete